Welcome to the F-Zero Wiki! We are currently in the midst of updating, so account creation is locked and some things may not work properly.
If you see something that needs fixed and you don't already have an account, please contact an admin through Discord.
Billy is a monkey who entered the F-Zero tournament to prove that his is the superior species. He was raised in a laboratory where he was taught literacy and communication skills, and is descended from the first monkey who went to space. Billy is an exceptionally skilled pilot and, at age 7 in F-Zero GX, is also the youngest racer in the Grand Prix.
Billy is a monkey from planet Odyapes, and is descended from the first monkey (of his species) to go into space. He was raised in a lab, where he learned to read and communicate. By the age of 6 (middle age for his species, who only live to be about 16), he had been provided with a vehicle and was racing in the F-Zero Grand Prix. He became popular amongst the other racers for his playful nature, and befriended many of them. He longs to prove that monkeys are a superior race, and has great enough racing skills to do just that. In F-Zero GX, he seemed somewhat obsessed with money.
Billy's vehicle, the Mad Wolf, was built by the same laboratory that raised him. It is a balanced machine with fairly poor grip.
Billy is a hunching monkey who's entire body (save for his hands, feet, and face) is covered in thick hair. His limbs are long and powerful, and he wears a suit that covers only his torso, with large, metal rings around his wrists and ankles. His chest and shoulders are heavily armored. In F-Zero GX he wears a belt buckle that sports the face of AiAi from Super Monkey Ball, another game developed by Sega.
In F-Zero Climax, Billy could be unlocked by coming in first place in the Bronze Cup on Master difficulty.
Profiles and statistics
|Instruction manual description |
Billy is the first monkey to participate in F-Zero. He's out to prove that monkeys are the superior species.
- In F-Zero GX, Billy's belt buckle features an image of AiAi from the Super Monkey Ball series. This reference is due to the lead developer of F-Zero GX, Amusement Vision, having worked on the Super Monkey Ball series prior to F-Zero GX.
- (2003-08-25) in Amusement Vision: F-Zero GX instruction manual (in English). Nintendo, pp. 35.
- Pilot & Machine. F-Zero.com (2003). Retrieved on 2011-09-26.
- Sackenheim, Shawn. Billy's Biography. All Game Guide. Retrieved on 2011-09-26.
- (1998) F-Zero X instruction manual (in English). Nintendo, pp. 25.
- Mr. F-Zero: Congratulations on your stunning victory! Billy: Hurry up. Where's my prize money? Nintendo EAD. F-Zero GX. Nintendo. Nintendo GameCube. (in English). 2003-08-26.
- F-Zero Climax Pilot & Machine (Japanese). Nintendo. Retrieved on 2011-09-26.
|Characters of F-Zero|