| F-Zero Wiki's|
| Basic Editing
| Guidelines and Policies
| Advanced Editing
| Wiki Information
Welcome to F-Zero Wiki's Help Guide! Here, we hope to be able to answer any questions you may have regarding using and editing F-Zero Wiki. Note that this guide is an eternal work in progress, so more information will be added as deemed necessary.
Any suggestions for extra information to add to the guide can be placed here. Thanks!
- Getting Started - Contains information on creating and editing pages, as well as basic Wiki coding.
- Images - How to upload images and add them to pages.
- Image sourcing - How to properly credit the images you upload.
- Moving pages - How to move a page to a different name.
- Redirects - How to use redirects.
- References - How to locate, add, and display references in articles.
- Talk pages - How to edit talk pages properly.
- Tables - How to design tables.
- Templates - How to create and use templates for pages.
- Formatting templates - A list of every available formatting template.
- Userboxes - How to add userboxes to your user page, and how to make a userbox.
- Userbox list - A list of all userboxes with the coding for each listed next to them.
- Protected pages- General information concerning protected pages.
Guidelines and Policies
- Scope - What an article should and shouldn't contain.
- User accounts - Policies regarding account naming and the userspace.
- Quality standards - What is expected in an article.
- Image deletion policy - Some of the most common reasons why an image may be deleted from the wiki.
- Interwiki policy - Caveats on issues concerning relations with other wikis hosting similar content.
- Archiving talk pages - If a talk page is getting too long, it should be archived. Find out how here.
- Making a custom signature - All of those cool custom signatures you see people with? Here's how you make one of your own.
- Merging pages - Combining several pages into one article.
- HTML - Listing of used HTML prompts.