Welcome to F-Zero Wiki
The F-Zero Wiki anyone can edit! We currently have 285 articles and 971 images about the F-Zero series.
| Featured Article
The Blue Falcon is Captain Falcon's vehicle in the F-Zero series. It is one of the most well-rounded vehicles in the racing tour. The Blue Falcon's machine number was originally 111, but in F-Zero X , the number had changed to 07. No explanation for this was ever given, although "111" is binary for 7. During an interview with Mr. Zero, the race announcer, in F-Zero GX Captain Falcon commented that if he wins the Grand Prix, he will use the prize money to build a new machine called the "Neo Blue Falcon". Thanks to the efforts of its pilot, even a novice could perform well in this vehicle. With a well-defended body, average boost power and good grip, the Blue Falcon is well balanced and impeccably tuned. Captain Falcon knows every inch of his machine and can make it perform as though it has the best ratings.
read more • nominate a featured article
| Featured Image
The boxart for F-Zero.
enlarge • nominate a featured image
- June 12, 2018: Captain Falcon, Samurai Goroh, and Big Blue are all reprising their respective roles in the upcoming Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
- July 11, 2015: Satoru Iwata, president and CEO of Nintendo passes away at the age of 55. Rest in peace, Mr. Iwata. Thank you for everything you have done for the gaming industry.
- July 4, 2015: Congratulations to Inkipedia, who became the twenty-third member of Nintendo Independent Wiki Alliance today! Inkipedia is a wiki focused on Nintendo's Splatoon franchise; which got its debut Wii U game in May of this year.
- 4. Januar 2015: Für alle deutschsprechende F-Zero-Fans: Das deutsches F-Zero Wiki ist jetzt mit uns verbunden!
- January 1, 2015: Happy New Year to all F-Zero fans! To celebrate, F-Zero: GP Legend is now available on the Wii U Virtual Console in Europe!
| Mute City Forums
| Help us out