BS F-Zero Grand Prix
|This article is a stub.|
You can help the F-Zero Wiki by.
|The title of this article is official, but it comes from a non-English source.|
If an official name from an English source is found and it is different from the current title, the article should be moved to the appropriate location.
BS F-Zero Grand Prix (BS F-ZERO グランプリ) was a four-part Soundlink game to the original F-Zero. It was launched only in Japan for the Satellaview attachment for the Super Famicom. BS F-Zero Grand Prix contained four different playable vehicles and four new tracks near the end of each broadcast, as well as the 15 tracks from the original game. Commentary was provided by Bucky Koba, Tsutomu Tareki, and Seiichi Hirai. A follow-up to the game was later distributed as BS F-Zero Grand Prix 2.
According to Nintendo Power the game was considered to be released via Game Pak.
The fifth course in each league is brand-new for the BS F-Zero Grand Prix event.
Blue Thunder front (week 1)
Luna Bomber front (week 2)
Green Amazone front (week 3)
Fire Scorpion front (week 4)
Same layout as F-Zero Death Wind II.
Grand Prix 5th
- Most of the soundtrack used in the Soundlink games were lifted from the Jazz album (albeit remixed version) or the Nintendo Super Famicom Game Music, while a couple of songs, mostly Port Town, Fire Field, and Sand Storm, appear to be original.
- F-ZEROグランプリ 第1週 | BS F-Zero Knight League (Satellaview)
- F-ZEROグランプリ 第2週 | BS F-Zero Queen League (Satellaview)
- F-ZEROグランプリ 第3週 | BS F-Zero King League (Satellaview)
- F-ZEROグランプリ 第4週 | BS F-Zero Ace League (Satellaview)
BS F-Zero Grand Prix/BS F-Zero Grand Prix 2
|Machines||Blue Thunder • Luna Bomber • Green Amazone • Fire Scorpion|
|Venues||Mute City • Big Blue • Sand Ocean • Death Wind • Silence • Port Town • Red Canyon • White Land • Fire Field • Sand Storm • Forest • Metal Fort|
|Track Features||Dash Zone • Pit • Jump Plate • Anti-Gravity Guide Beam • Mine • Magnetic Field Block Coat • Rough • Left-Pull and Right-Pull Magnet • Down-Pull Magnet|
|Modes||Grand Prix • Free Practice • Records|
|Other||Rocket Start • Short Cut Foul • Official Recorder • Drift • Drift Turn • Energy • Boost • Ghost|