Welcome to the F-Zero Wiki! We are currently in the midst of updating, so account creation is locked and some things may not work properly.
If you see something that needs fixed and you don't already have an account, please contact an admin through Discord.
F-Zero (エフゼロ Efu Zero?, F-ZERO) is a series of futuristic racing video games originally created by Nintendo EAD with multiple games developed by outside companies. The first game was released for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System in 1990 and prompted Nintendo to create multiple sequels on succeeding gaming consoles.
The series has been known for its high-speed racing, unique characters and settings, difficult gameplay, original music, and pushing the limits of its technology to be one of the fastest racing games ever. The games are often compared to the Wipeout series of games.
- F-Zero (1990) - Super Nintendo Entertainment System
- BS F-Zero Grand Prix (1996) - Broadcast Satellaview (Japan Only)
- BS F-Zero Grand Prix 2 (1997) - Broadcast Satellaview (Japan Only)
- Zero Racers (unreleased) - Virtual Boy
- F-Zero X (1998) - Nintendo 64
- F-Zero GX (2003) - Nintendo GameCube
- F-Zero AX (2003) - Arcade
- F-Zero: Maximum Velocity (2001) - Game Boy Advance
- F-Zero: GP Legend (2003) - Game Boy Advance
- F-Zero Climax (2004) - Game Boy Advance (Japan Only)
F-Zero box art.
BS F-Zero Grand Prix screenshot.
BS F-Zero Grand Prix 2 screenshot.
Zero Racers logo.
F-Zero X box art.
F-Zero: Maximum Velocity box art.
F-Zero GX box art.
F-Zero: GP Legend box art.
F-Zero Climax art.
Super Smash Bros. Games
- Super Smash Bros. (1999) - Nintendo 64
- Super Smash Bros. Melee (2001) - Nintendo GameCube
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl (2008) - Wii
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (2014) - Nintendo 3DS
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (2014) - Wii U