F-Zero Wiki:Editor-in-Chief/Election 2
This page is for electing the F-Zero Wiki's second Editor-in-Chief. Please vote on and discuss this election below.
- Add your vote by using the code # ~~~~.
- If you wish to nominate another user, create appropriate new subsections under the "Nominees" section.
- Voting began at 17:41, 28 April 2020 (UTC) and will end 23:59, 12 May 2020 (UTC).
- Alex95 17:46, 28 April 2020 (UTC)
- Serpent King 17:44, 28 April 2020 (UTC)
- Tacopill (talk) 17:45, 28 April 2020 (UTC)
- ToastUltimatum 20:40, 28 April 2020 (UTC)
- ~SuperHamster Talk 08:48, 6 May 2020 (UTC)
Popenotorious has been MIA since 2012. While trying to get image uploads fixed yesterday, I asked Archaic, the current site owner, if he was the Editor-in-Chief. He said he thought I was the Editor-in-Chief. I guess that happens when no one has been around to officially hold the title for eight years (also I fixed the image uploads issue).
So I'm nominating myself. Current résumé involving wikis includes being an administrator on here, Super Mario Wiki, Lylat Wiki, and Icaruspedia, as well as minor admin rights on Starfy Wiki to help with spam prevention. I also help manage sites hosted by Grifkuba (including Fire Emblem Wiki, Lylat Wiki, WiKirby, my own Power Master Wiki, etc.) and have access to the internal files here at F-Zero Wiki.
As far as activity here goes, I am preoccupied with other projects (current wiki project is fixing up Donkey Kong Country Returns pages on Super Mario Wiki). But I view F-Zero Wiki's recent changes usually twice a day and have plans for fixing up this place once I can get around to it, including making templates nicer and fixing the myriads of false or inaccurate information. I can be contacted easily for any issues and will usually respond within the hour.